- Toiletries (shower gel, shampoo and conditioner)
- Beach/pool towel, shower and hand towel per person
- Tea bags, instant coffee, sugar, milk, water, etc and kettle
- First aid kit is available in the Main House
- See individual room descriptions for cooling/ventilation information
TV and Internet
Wifi is available across the entire property
There are no TVs any rooms
FOOD & DRINK
A kitchen is available for your use
There is a microwave, oven, gas hob, fridge and freezer.
There is a gas barbecue for which we charge 15€ for its use to cover cleaning and gas
There is a charcoal barbecue for which we charge 15€ for its use to cover cleaning and charcoal
We can usually accept your laundry for washing. We charge 10€ to wash and dry a small “carrier” bag of clothes. Unless separated they will be washed together.
Iron and ironing board
You are welcome to make use of these but we do not offer an ironing service.
OUTSIDE –Gardens and grounds
We have extensive, free, off street self-parking
The 10m x 5m pool is raised but not fenced. It has a deep end of approximately 2.5 metres and a shallow end of approximately 1m. There is a shower that we implore you to make use of before swimming which helps keep the pool clean.
It is maintained year round but not heated. Swimming months are usually late May to early October